A dental emergency is just as important a problem as any other that needs immediate professional attention. Pain, injuries and other dental problems are bound to occur on a regular day when you’re at the supermarket and as luck would have it, not on the day you do have an appointment with the dentist.
What kind of problems need urgent attention?
Pain is the most common symptom of any dental emergency. We are confident in providing exceptional emergency dental treatment at Redland Dental, our helpful team will be able to assist if you have any inquiries or are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Abscesses i.e. toothache or swelling in the gums that is indicative of bacterial infection
- Facial trauma resulting in problems in the mouth i.e. teeth and gums
- An injury to the jaw
- Pain and swelling in the jaw
- Broken teeth
- Knocked out teeth
- Injuries to soft tissues, i.e. The lips and tongue
- Issues arising out of situations other than trauma
- Extruded (partially dislodged) tooth, not caused by trauma
- Severe facial pain around the mouth, due to conditions such as pericoronitis, that cannot be inhibited by over-the-counter painkillers
- Continuously worsening swelling around the mouth
- Oral bleeding that isn’t ceasing
- Lost fillings and crowns
- Damaged braces and wires
We will do our best to deal with the emergency situation at hand in the quickest way possible, in order to relieve you of any pain. The expertise and professional opinion of our team is made available to you at the moment you arrive at our facility, or even earlier if you are able to place a call to let us know that you are on the way to our centre. From treating the problem immediately by relieving the pain, drawing up an immediate course of treatment to identifying and treating the root cause.
As part of our dental treatment at Redland Dental, we offer some of the most comprehensive services that not only take care of your emergent needs but also pinpoint the root cause of your problem. Our oral health professionals are trained to offer you with their expert opinions on how to tackle the root cause of your discomfort. They are also well versed with any DIY home remedies that will go hand-in-hand with your treatment.
Our friendly team is more than happy to assist you in any way possible, call us now on 3820 2700.